EDAX .SPD files

broncogrizz

Feb 15, 2019, 7:41:30 PM2/15/19
to hyperspy-users
Are EDAX files supported yet?

Josh Taillon

Feb 15, 2019, 9:12:19 PM2/15/19
to hypersp...@googlegroups.com
Hi broncogrizz,

I'm not sure what you mean by "yet", but yes, EDAX's formats have been supported for almost two years now (since March 2017, and earlier in development versions). Please see the following links for more info:

- Josh

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 7:41 PM broncogrizz <bronc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are EDAX files supported yet?

Joshua Taillon

broncogrizz

Feb 15, 2019, 11:52:30 PM2/15/19
to hyperspy-users
Thanks. I searched for EDAX and saw a thread that asked previously, but it was never concluded. And I thought I saw somewhere in the documentation it supported Bruker and Oxford but didn't mention anything else. Looks like I have a lot to learn. Should be fun.

Josh Taillon

Feb 16, 2019, 12:01:37 AM2/16/19
to hypersp...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately Oxford is still not supported, but EDAX should be working fully. Please let us know if you come across anything that doesn't work as expected. As to be expected, vendor formats can change sometimes without warning, and we don't know until someone with a new instrument or updated software comes along. Good luck!