Load HyperEdge 5000,Take 8 minutes.Is it reasonable?

yuanf...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2017, 12:04:16 PM9/27/17
to HyperGraphDB
I have 5000 HyperEdges.It takes 8 minutes when I load into the HyperGraphDB. Is it reasonable?

Borislav Iordanov

Sep 27, 2017, 1:01:35 PM9/27/17
to hyperg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

No, it’s not reasonable or expected for that matter. Since I know nothing of your context and I assume your not running this on a very very old machine or storage device, one possibility would be super complex values for your edges. Showing code as always helps to try and address issues like this…

Cheers,
Boris