Querying all links

Aruna Bansal

Mar 13, 2020, 4:23:18 PM3/13/20
to HyperGraphDB
Hi,

I want to access all links (say, all HGValueLinks) without specifying any of its targets, so that, later on, I could work on a list of links according to my requirement. I searched on lots of web links to get all links (HGPlainLink, HGValueLink, HGRel) but didn't find an answer. Could anybody help me out quickly?  An example query could be:
List <HGHandle> listOfLinks = hg.findAll(graph, hg.type(HGPlainLink.class));

Aruna

Borislav Iordanov

Mar 13, 2020, 10:05:12 PM3/13/20
to hyperg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Try:

graph.findAll(hg.typePlus(HGLink.class))

Best,
Boris