double edge between two node classes

graph researcher

Nov 17, 2017, 11:12:35 AM11/17/17
to HyperGraphDB
HypergraphDB is completely new for me, but it gives a chance for me to find a database which solves my problem. Is it possible to store a graph consisting of two nodes connected by more then one edge if the edges are of the same type? In Java the construct that reflects my need should look like (it is illegal in Java):
class N implements IE, IE {}
class E implements IE {}
where
N - is a class placed in the graph node
E - is a class placed in the graph edge
The class E is a container for the target.
If a class E represents the edge joining Ns and Nt graph nodes, then E is injected to the Ns (source Node class) and contains the representation pointing to the Nt (target Node class). And I would like to have Ns and Nt Node classes joint by two instances of the E Arc class.