Fix HypergraphDB.org site footer links.

Roy Roebuck

Jul 31, 2017, 11:08:45 AM7/31/17
to HyperGraphDB
The links in the footer of the hypergraphdb.org site do not work.  The links in the header, with the same labels as the footer, have different URLS than the footers, and they do work.

Roy Roebuck

Jul 31, 2017, 11:14:12 AM7/31/17
to HyperGraphDB
The links in the HyperGraphDB, Release 1.3 README file contains broken links, related to the previous post.

Borislav Iordanov

Aug 2, 2017, 1:53:36 AM8/2/17
to hyperg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roy,

Thanks for pointing these out! Will fixed shortly :)

Boris

On Jul 31, 2017, at 11:14 AM, Roy Roebuck <r...@one-world-is.org> wrote:

us post.

Mohanad abu baker

Oct 14, 2017, 4:50:49 PM10/14/17
to HyperGraphDB
Dear Roy,
 could you please help in installing steps for hypergrahdb ?
I need to install it and represent wordnet in it. but I don't have any idea about it.

Regards,
Muhanad

Roy Roebuck

Mar 26, 2018, 5:10:16 PM3/26/18
to HyperGraphDB
Hi: Muhanad.

I am a beginner at HypergraphDB and not a software developer.  My background and interest is in complex and adaptive graph data structures.