Hyperdex usage for persisting JSON documents

HariVisha Krishnan

Aug 14, 2016, 11:56:02 AM8/14/16
to hyperdex-discuss
I'm evaluating Hyperdex for one of my projects.  I'm evaluating Hyperdex vs Elastic search

Persistence requirement:
I want to persist and retrieve JSON documents and I need ACID transaction support.
  - Hyperdex wins for ACID transaction supported
  - I'm unclear about Hyperdex support for persisting/indexing JSON documents

Search requirement:
I want to be able search for documents based on different attributes in JSON document.

Questions:
- Does Hyperdex index JSON attributes facilitating search?
- Is Hyperdex persistence supported via Hibernate?

Robert Escriva

Aug 14, 2016, 11:59:12 AM8/14/16
to hyperdex...@googlegroups.com
You'll want to start here: http://hyperdex.org/doc/latest/DocumentStorage/#chap:documents

I don't believe anyone has integrated hibernate with the document support

HariVisha Krishnan

Aug 28, 2016, 10:06:12 AM8/28/16
to hyperdex-discuss
Thanks. That's helpful.  I'm reviewing the documentation.