Hyperdex add space adding space with junk space name

Pandian R

Oct 16, 2016, 1:34:38 PM10/16/16
to hyperdex...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am trying to add a space usertable to hyperdex in order to do YCSB benchmark but the space name is getting added as a junk value. For example, the command I run to add a space -

>>> a.add_space("space usertable key k attributes field0, field1, field2, field3, field4, field5, field6, field7, field8, field9 create 24 partitions tolerate 1 failure")
True

while the coordinator log shows this -

I1016 12:32:42.116395 17279 object.cc:845] hyperdex.space_add @ slot=36083: successfully added space "�i� " with space(811)

The space name is getting converted into some junk characters because of which I am unable to do the YCSB benchmark. Any idea why this is happening ?

Thanks and Regards,
Pandian Raju