New Updates about Physical 4D Pyraminx

Dominik Zeiner-Haring

Feb 13, 2024, 4:18:39 PMFeb 13
to hypercubing
Hello everybody!

There have been some new developments in the last couple of weeks about my 4D Pyraminx design:

1) First, I made a video with a scramble and a solve of the puzzle, which can be watched here:

2) Next, with help from the members of the discord group I was able to create a wiki page on the hypercubing.xyz site. Here is a link to that:

It is said a picture says more than a thousand words, so prepare for a nice little novel since I put in quite a few pictures and gifs which I hope can further the understanding of the puzzle. I'm open for any questions and recommendations.

3) Lastly, I crafted together a model for a 4D Master Pyraminx. It's not a prototype, that'd have to wait until I can 3d print some pieces. I'm not sure how exactly it works yet but I have a rough idea. I attached two pictures of it in this mail. As my sketches in the 2nd picture mean to suggest, this design can potentially be expanded to more layers, maybe even an arbitrary number of layers.

That's all for now, happy hypercubing!
-Dominik
4d Master pyraminx1.jpg
4d Master pyraminx2.jpg