MC8D found?

Some Person

Oct 2, 2023, 9:00:38 PM10/2/23
to hypercubing
So, i downloaded the yahoo archives, and found a file called something like MagicCube8D.url, but when i opened it the servers were down or gone. So, using the wayback machine, we can find this:

Andrew Farkas

Oct 3, 2023, 3:00:27 PM10/3/23
to Some Person, hypercubing
That's just the very beginning of a project that can draw a single cube -- it doesn't have any higher-dimensional or twisty puzzle code.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2023 at 9:00 PM Some Person <spruseb...@outlook.com> wrote:
So, i downloaded the yahoo archives, and found a file called something like MagicCube8D.url, but when i opened it the servers were down or gone. So, using the wayback machine, we can find this:

"Machines take me by surprise with great frequency." - Alan Turing