MagicCube 5D Help

Gavin Sol Goodrich

Jan 8, 2021, 3:49:26 AM1/8/21
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I have been fiddling with the 4^5 and I am having trouble moving the 1-color pieces. I have absolutely no idea how to do the following move. Would someone mind helping me with this, please? I used 1 move scrambles to take the screenshots.

If it makes a difference, I am running Bootcamp on a mac to run the program.

Thank you so much!

Best,
Gavin
5d 1.png

5d 2.png

Rty Euzch

Apr 10, 2021, 12:44:39 PM4/10/21
to hypercubing

Hello Gavin,

If you want to twist a slice, you only need to hold down a key in order to do so.

However, if you are trying to twist in general, click on a 2-colored piece, and click on another adjacent one.

The second 2-colored will dictate where the first one will twist to. It’s a little confusing at first :).

I hope this helps!

Vào lúc 02:49:26 UTC-6 ngày Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 1, 2021, gsg...@columbia.edu đã viết: