Hi, I'm Nick

Nicholas Frieler

Jan 13, 2021, 8:33:20 PM1/13/21
to hypercubing
My name is Nick. I am 15 years old, and I live in Michigan, USA. When I'm not cubing or in school, I spend my time in Boy Scouts, bowling, playing baseball, playing trumpet, or learning math recreationally.

Doug Kavner

Jan 13, 2021, 8:50:23 PM1/13/21
to hypercubing, Nicholas Frieler
Congratulations Nick, your name will now live on in infamy!