Introduction: Jules

Jules Dochez

Mar 30, 2021, 12:05:00 PM3/30/21
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
Hi! My name is Jules Dochez and I am 27 years old. I'm currently living in Belgium and studying Civil Engineering-Architecture at the university of KULeuven.

It has been almost 2 years since I solved my first Rubik's Cube. Since then I became fascinated with learning to solve other puzzles like megaminx, etc. I never get enough of buying and exploring new puzzles, but the volume of my cupboard is becoming limited haha.

Of course I wondered if there were Rubik's cubes in higher dimensions and by my surprise I found MC4D. I was bewildered by all the possible 4th dimensional puzzles you can do in MC4D! I started trying the 3x3x3x3 without knowing any methods and failed miserably. So it was forgotten very quickly. But new inspirations led me to learn new methods every few weeks. There are many good tutorials on how to approach this tesseract and great thanks to the videos from Mathologer on YT. After many mental labors it was starting to look like there was some progression and after a month of solving bit by bit it got solved!

Thank you MC4D, I found a new passion! I will surely try the other puzzles.