Hypercube 9x9x9x9

Ieronutti Christian

Dec 10, 2023, 1:39:27 PM12/10/23
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I prowdly want to announce that I solved the Hypercube 9^4 🥳🥳🥳

Doug Kavner

Dec 10, 2023, 1:58:31 PM12/10/23
to hyper...@googlegroups.com, Ieronutti Christian
Wow!

The amazing video is only watchable at 10% speed.

On Sunday, December 10, 2023 at 10:39:28 AM PST, Ieronutti Christian <theplag...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone, I prowdly want to announce that I solved the Hypercube 9^4 🥳🥳🥳

Melinda Green

Dec 10, 2023, 6:15:42 PM12/10/23
to hypercubing
Even a single frame per move would make the video too long. He is showing something like one frame per 20 moves. This is a really large puzzle!

-Melinda

Ieronutti Christian

Dec 11, 2023, 2:48:38 PM12/11/23
to Doug Kavner, hyper...@googlegroups.com
If you are interested you can find the log file attached to my profile in the superliminal extended hall of fame. I think you can copy and make it to run on your PC.