Outcomes from Working with Chattanooga Public Library and the Mozilla Gigabit Challenge

Mark Boas

Aug 25, 2014, 7:49:03 AM8/25/14
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
This summer we've been working hard with Chattanooga Public Library and Mozilla to take Hyperaudio forward and I'm happy to say we're finally approaching public beta.

I'm happy to say that we've stabilised the platform and added many new features:

- You can now create custom versions of Hyperaudio http://chattanooga.hyperaud.io/ with a subset of content http://chattanooga.hyperaud.io/media/  see the blog post Hyperlocal Hyperaudio http://hyperaud.io/blog/hyperlocal-hyperaudio
- You can clean up transcripts and edit them yourself with The Cleaner http://hyperaud.io/cleaner/?t=pMkDQHM_TaWcIDUn-5k83Q
- You can link and embed mixes or transcripts http://hyperaud.io/pad/viewer/?m=D6w0KpumSd2mBkY2nFBP1w

It's been tough but we've had a lot of fun along the way. Look forward to sending you all invites to the beta when I get back from Buenos Aires.

(Sign up Here http://hyperaud.io/signup/)

Mark