Hyperaudio Beta 0.4

Mark Boas

Jan 29, 2014, 7:44:55 AM1/29/14
to hyper...@googlegroups.com
Last week we quietly launched Hyperaudio Beta 0.4. We'll be contacting those of you signed up here http://hyperaud.io/signup/ over the course of the next few weeks. If you want access now, just ping me.

In the meantime you can see what we've been remixing here http://hyperaud.io/mixes/ and even try remixing stuff yourself here http://hyperaud.io/pad/ Here's a quick run through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnY0rynBSTM and another one where I remember to demo the background music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBxzDI8yVgA :)

It's exciting to get this far but we still have a lot to do - next steps are to reveal our automatic time-alignment service and to move libraries and codebases into more visible locations.

Be sure to give us any of your feedback, it's always useful. We're non-profit and open source so this is very much a community effort!

Cheers

Mark