collision detection with hype?

Benjamin

Dec 11, 2011, 12:21:23 PM12/11/11
to HYPE Framework
Hey I was wondering if there are any recommendations as to a collision
detection engine/library or method that might be feasible for use with
hype...I don't need it to be super accurate. What I'd like basically
like to do is to have a relatively small object pool (10-20) and then
if objects count as "touching" they will in certain conditions repel
or create a small "explosion" animation and disappear. I'm trying to
keep it around 650 by 650px and I could deal with 24 fps if necessary.

sogen

Jul 4, 2012, 2:42:23 PM7/4/12
to hypefr...@googlegroups.com
Wouldn't it be easier to simply use a Collision.as class?