Re: [HYPE] Abridged summary of hypeframework@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Andy Dobson

Jan 24, 2013, 12:05:49 PM1/24/13
to hypefr...@googlegroups.com
I would absolutely love a GPU enabled version of hype a la starling.  I fear that dev has long since been abandoned though.  It's a real pity, I still use the framework regularly and it would be lovely to be able to target Air for ipad/mobile with gpu accelerated output.

On 24 January 2013 16:56, <hypefr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hypeframework/topics

    spectrolite <lauren...@gmail.com> Jan 24 04:54AM -0800

    Would anyone be interested in a Stage3D version of HYPE ?

    Is anyone working on such a thing already?

    I'm looking into Starling form my next development, and I will probably
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group hypeframework.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.