exporting .mov or video file

Roth

Oct 12, 2011, 11:47:41 PM10/12/11
to HYPE Framework
Does anyone know or have some code on exporting an .mov file from a
hype project. More specifically- exporting a .mov that was created
from sketch involving user controlled graphics (eg. mouse followed).

gaelle berton

Oct 13, 2011, 3:15:09 AM10/13/11
to hypefr...@googlegroups.com
file > export > export movie > unless it isnt what you are after

Gaelle Berton
07541 865 210
ventoline.co.uk | Vj Ventoline

karin

Oct 13, 2011, 8:06:57 AM10/13/11
to HYPE Framework
With Quicktime you can record things you do on your screen (playing
the hype swf and move your mouse to point or whatever.
Otherwise you have to export as quickime movie, set the time you want
to capture and play the swf. Not touching anything because it will
frustrate the recording. This way you can capture an animation made
with hype and show it in quicktime rather than swf.

Hope this answers your question.

Karin

Andrew.tedford - OOO-

Oct 13, 2011, 9:15:49 AM10/13/11
to hypefr...@googlegroups.com
Watch the time input when setting the QT for a render it's kinda sneeky -  Lee Brimelow has a nice little video tutorial about rendering Code based animation at his site

http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=89

Thank you ::

Andrew Tedford
Director of Time ±­­ Travel
Yefos
http://www.yefos.com

http://twitter.com/
@andrewTedford

Steam :: YeFos
Grooveshark :: Yefos

NOTE: This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify Andrew Tedford and delete this e-mail message, Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Roth

Oct 18, 2011, 10:27:04 AM10/18/11
to HYPE Framework
Thanks for the reply! I understand how to export a quicktime file. But
I still haven't figured out how to get a quicktime file that is a
recording of playing with an interactive sketch and manipulating it
during time.

Roth

Oct 18, 2011, 10:27:15 AM10/18/11

On Oct 13, 9:15 am, "Andrew.tedford - OOO-" <artedf...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Watch the time input when setting the QT for a render it's kinda sneeky -
> Lee Brimelow has a nice little video tutorial about rendering Code based
> animation at his site
>
> http://www.gotoandlearn.com/play.php?id=89
>
> Thank you ::
>
> Andrew Tedford
> Director of *Time ±­­ Travel *
> Yefoshttp://www.yefos.com

sogen

Jul 4, 2012, 2:46:59 PM7/4/12
to hypefr...@googlegroups.com
there are some screen recording software, FRAPS for Windows, on OSX you can do it with Quicktime (Snow Leopard or later)