Fwd: Hygiene Promotion Compendium I Peer Review

Suzanne Ferron

Jul 26, 2021, 6:01:31 AM7/26/21
to hygienepro...@googlegroups.com, Robert Gensch
Dear HPs everywhere,
I'm just forwarding the first draft of the main body of the HP Compendium that a team led by the German Toilet Organisation has been working on for the last few months. The compendium aims to bring together in one place everything that we know to date on hygiene promotion! We welcome any comments to improve and develop it so that it can be a useful resource for us all.

A word of warning - do NOT try to read it from cover to cover or you will do yourself an injury! Start with the colour coded overview in the attached PDF and let us know what you think and then dive into anything that seems interesting! It is not a set of guidelines but we have tried to make it useful by giving some practical good practice pointers - do tell us how to improve these.

There are seven chapters and each chapter has 8-10 sub chapters of roughly 2 pages each. Once you get your head around the structure I hope it will seem quite accessible but see what you think and let us know!

I've also forwarded the email from Rob at GTO giving an overview of the compendium and where we are up to in developing it.

The deadline for comments is the last day of August.

Many thanks for your help and apologies for cross posting.
Best wishes
Suzanne