Planting/Growing Productive Fruit Trees at Home , Find attached List

Albert KUNIHIRA

Oct 26, 2023, 12:40:14 AM10/26/23
to Greening Uganda

HOME FRUITS GROWING/PLANTING:

The 2ND Season rains are on in Northern and Eastern Uganda, and in Mid August rains will kick off in Central, Western & Southern Uganda till December. Instead of planting UN PRODUCTIVE shade and flower trees in your compound, its time to change the mindset, to plant productive fruit trees, they equally provide shade, and herbs they provide medicine. If you're looking for good fruit tree seedlings to plant in your Compound, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have available Tropical Apples (They Grow anywhere), Straw Berry Guavas, Grapes, Apple Guavas, Mangoes, Tangerine, Oranges, the highly prized Semil34 avocado (Best for Every home), the list is endless, we can send you copy of price-list on request.

PLACING YOUR ORDER:

To place your order, simply Dial/Text/Whatsapp 0776200002/0752-200003, we deliver countrywide and across borders Kenya, Rwanda, DR-Congo & South Sudan.

For more details ON ALL Our FRUIT TREES, kindly visit  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1798934936939355&type=3 OR you can visit us https://www.greeninguganda.com

DELIVERIES:

We do deliveries within Entebbe and Kampala for small orders, by taxi and buses we deliver upcountry for small orders, and for big orders as well we deliver across the country.

AGRO INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES:

To stay informed on Agro Based investment ventures and opportunities, kindly subscribe to our:-

1.    Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/greeninguganda

2.    You can as well follow us on http://www.twitter.com/GreeningUganda

3.    Instagram http://www.instagram.com/greeninguganda

KINDLY CIRCULATE WIDELY, LETS GREEN UGANDA TOGETHER.

For God & My Country,

Albert KUNIHIRA

Research & Business Development Manager

Greening Uganda|Greening Forestry Services

P.O. Box 20029, Kampala-Uganda

Airport Highway, Kisubi - Entebbe

T: 256-776-200002/752-200003

Whatsapp|Viber|Voice|wechat|Text: +256-793-200002

F: www.facebook.com/50milliontrees or

F: www.facebook.com/greeningugandaforestryservices

E: c...@greeninguganda.com or greenin...@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/greeninguganda

EVERY TREE COUNTS!

KENT MANGOES.jpg
GREENING UGANDA FORESTRY.pdf
GREENING UGANDA SEEDLINGS PRICE LIST 2023.pdf
AMERICAN TANGERINE.jpg
APPLES 290620.jpg
SEMIL 34.jpg
STRAW BERRIES.jpg