Growing Tropical Apples & Pears in Lodge/Home/Hotel/Restaurant/Office Backyard

Albert KUNIHIRA

Nov 8, 2023, 1:11:32 AM11/8/23
to Greening Uganda

COMMERCIAL TROPICAL APPLES GROWING, INVEST IN AGRO-TOURISM:

Growing Tropical Apples in Uganda through research has become a success story, they can grow anywhere in Uganda, currently they are being grown commercially and domestically for home consumption. A number of clients have planted them with good testimonies and results, except for the semi arid cattle corridors in Uganda. The Tropical Apples exist in 2 Species e.g. Anna Anna (Purple) and Golden Dorset (Golden Green), you can go for commercial plantation or domestic for Home consumption. For more details, visit us at https://www.greeninguganda.com/Products/Apple-Growing  OR https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2220018081497703&type=3 peruse our 90 pages guide book of Commercial Tropical Apples Growing. All photos of apples are from Uganda. You can grow them in your backyard to supplement home nutrition or for commercial purposes.

TROPICAL PEARS GROWING:

Uganda has most of the time depended on commercial imports of Pear fruits from Kenya, South Africa, etc, with the development of Tropical Pear Varieties, this is bound to change, you can place you order for seedlings anytime, limited stock available. We deliver across the Country.

HOME FRUIT TREES GROWING vs FLOWER TREES. Make your backyard and front yard produce food for you, become self reliant on home grown fruits!

1. Mangoes-4,000Ugx (TOMMY, APPLE MANGO, KENT, TAKATAKA)
2. Avocado Hass 6,000Ugx
3. Avocado Fuerte 5,000Ugx
4. Avocado Semil34 4,000Ugx
5. Oranges 3,000Ugx
6. Tangerine (Mangada) 4,000Ugx
7. Lemon 2,000Ugx
8. Cashew nuts 4,000Ugx
9. Apple Guava 3,000Ugx
10. StrawBerry Guava 5,000Ugx
11. Apples 15,000Ugx
12. Papaya 3,000Ugx
13. Passion Fruits Grafted 1,500Ugx
14. Soursop Kitaferi 3,000Ugx
15. Pomegranate Enkoma Mawanga 4,000Ugx
16. Empafu 5,000Ugx
17. Jambula 5,000Ugx
18. Lime 5,000Ugx
19. Pears 15,000ugx
20. Sekyunguwa 5,000Ugx
21. Mulberry (Enkenene) 5,000ugx
22. Grapes 5,000ugx

For more details on all other seedlings kindly visit https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1798934936939355&type=3
We deliver across the Country regardless of quantities
Call/text/Whatsapp 0776200002/0752-200003