Firefox 3 Launch Party in Hyderabad

Veeven (వీవెన్)

Jun 12, 2008, 12:06:23 AM6/12/08
to HyFox
Date and time: Sunday, June 22nd, 2008 4:00pm - 6:00pm

Venue: Krishna Kanth Park (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Yosuf%20Guda
%20Basti+Hyderabad+Andhra%20Pradesh+India+(Krishna%20Kanth%20Park)+
%4017.439096201156,78.43053817749)
Yosuf Guda Basti
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
India

We'll give away Firefox 3 CDs. * We will install Firefox 3 on laptops.
* We'll demo features of Firefox 3 to people. * If you have a laptop,
please bring it to the event. * If you have a wireless/data-card
internet connection bring it, too.

What else you want to do? Let's plan.

Contact: Veeven (98664 95967)

Veeven (వీవెన్)

Jun 12, 2008, 12:12:48 AM6/12/08
to HyFox
This party on mozilla party central: http://mozillaparty.com/en-US/events/view/119

sunil

Jun 13, 2008, 5:44:28 AM6/13/08
to HyFox

Hi Veevan....!

Good to see a group like this......! I will attend the party for sure,
I will also bring friends over there.. Can I post the party details,
in orkut Communities? so that we can Increase the head count. Hardly
no one wll go to Fire fox party site and join the party, It better to
send mail to ur friends and make them to forward to there friends. We
can also let people by posting the news in Orkut communities.....

Sunil Kumar Nemalipuri
Knoah solutions
E-support officer
Hyderabad.
9866695341

Veeven (వీవెన్)

Jun 13, 2008, 6:07:13 AM6/13/08
to hy...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM, sunil <sunilk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Veevan....!

Good to see a group like this......! I will attend the party for sure,
I will also bring friends over there..

Cool.

Can I post the party details, in orkut Communities? so that we can Increase the head count.

Sure, please go ahead and do that.

Hardly
no one wll go to Fire fox party site and join the party, It  better to
send mail to ur friends and make them to forward to there friends.

I informed to my friends. I'm trying to reach more.

--
http://veeven.com/
Are you on XIMMY? http://partners.ximmy.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=130

Veeven (వీవెన్)

Jun 22, 2008, 9:32:16 PM6/22/08
to HyFox
Party is a success! In all, 25 people attended. We talked about new
features, favorite addons, etc.

I posted the notes of the party, including a group photo, here:
http://veeven.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/hyd-firefox3-party-report/
(Telugu)

Thanks,
Veeven.