Pawel Rozniecki
unread,Sep 23, 2026, 5:41:11 PM (7 days ago) Sep 23Sign in to reply to author
Sign in to forward
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to HydroTrackerTesting
Hey all,
First of all, thank you for testing my app. It means a lot to me and of course I can pay back by doing the same.
I got my first feedback that the google sign-in did not work, so I submitted a new version for approval which you will be able to download from play store soon.
This update fixes Google Sign-In for installs from the Play closed test. Earlier builds were signed with Google Play’s key, but Firebase only knew the debug key, so after choosing an account you could stay stuck on “Sign in with Google” with little or no feedback which blocked access to the rest of the app.