Outreach - Eddy Covariance science support positions (2) with the Forest Service

David K

Jun 30, 2022, 2:50:00 PM6/30/22
to Hydrologic Science

Dear Colleagues,

Please help me to disseminate information regarding a science support position with the USDA Forest Service (Northern Research Station). We are looking to fill two GS-11 Ecologist positions with a preference for candidates with eddy covariance experience. The minimum requirement is a Master’s degree or equivalent experience.

The attached outreach notice has information about the positions, which will be open for applications via https://www.usajobs.gov/between July 8 and July 18, announcement 22-RES-11553599-DP-APL (only available when the position is advertised). The positions, one based in Durham, New Hampshire, and the other in Grand Rapids, Minnesota, will be full-time, permanent at the GS-11 level.

Regards,

Stephen Sebestyen, PhD

Research Hydrologist

USDA Forest Service, Northern Research Station

Grand Rapids  MN  55744

TEL: 218-326-7108

EMAIL: stephen....@usda.gov