Project Alpine Drought Platform – User requirements Questionnaire -

David Kirschtel

Feb 28, 2021, 12:40:35 PM2/28/21
to hydro...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues and water management experts working in the Alpine region,

The project ADO “Alpine Drought Observatory” it is an Interreg Alpine Space project and it has the objective to create an online drought monitoring platform for the whole Alps and to develop policy implementation guidelines for proactive drought management in the Alpine regions.https://www.alpine-space.eu/projects/ado/en/about/project-partners

In order to better plan the development of this platform, we would like to collect as much feedback as possible from potential users.

If interested, we ask if you can fill in this short User Requirements Questionnaire, this is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXFQMH5DSNI3sGlfJ0FKfsgIAgWCp_WJKTdokIhI7Bi20t8g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Kind regards,

Giacomo Bertoldi and the ADO team.

Giacomo Bertoldi