Postdoc: contaminant transport and vadose-zone hydrology - Univ of Arizona

David K

Jun 30, 2023, 3:28:40 PM6/30/23
to Hydrologic Science

Dear Colleagues, Bo Guo and I have a post-doc position available at the University of Arizona focused on contaminant transport and vadose-zone hydrology.

Projects include characterizing the leaching and mass discharge of PFAS from soil to groundwater, developing soil-screening levels and remedial-action objectives for contaminated sites, and investigating the retention of interfacially active contaminants in multi-phase systems.

The position is for a minimum of three years (renewed on an annual basis), and is available starting August 1, 2023. The position is benefits eligible.

Applications may be submitted at: https://talent.arizona.edu/

Search info title (Postdoc position)- Postdoctoral Research Associate I - Brusseau Lab