Reminder: Deadline abstract submission for workshop on: Water and nutrient fluxes in ecosystems under a changing climate - a tracer-based perspective.

Dee Kay

Sep 2, 2021, 11:10:46 AM9/2/21
to Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues and friends,

We are pleased to announce the "call for abstracts" for our workshop on "Water and nutrient fluxes in ecosystems under a changing climate - a tracer-based perspective". The workshop will be held online on the 11 + 12 of October 2021 and will be free of charge.

The aim of this workshop is to bring together leading scientists from hydrology, soil science and plant physiology to communicate the latest research on water and nutrient fluxes in the soil-plant atmosphere continuum and to identify challenges and ways forward among colleagues from these three neighboring disciplines. We will have four sessions covering the following topics:

  1.     Transport processes and residence times in ecohydrological systems
  2.     Novel tracer techniques for investigating processes in the subsurface
  3.     Ecohydrological storages and fluxes mediated by plants
  4.     Methodological developments and monitoring systems

Confirmed invited speakers are: Dr. Matthias Sprenger, Dr. Matthias Beyer,  and Dr. Giulia Zuecco

For abstract submission please follow the link: https://www.eco-tracer.uni-freiburg.de/call/abstract-submission

Abstract submission deadline: 03 September 2021
Registration deadline: 24 September 2021

Best wishes,

Natalie Orlowski, Michael Rinderer, Maren Dubbert and Jaane Krüger