Few days left for the ERB conference abstract deadline, Elba Island, Italy

David Kirschtel

May 27, 2021, 2:24:51 PM5/27/21
to Hydrologic Science

Sorry for any crossposting
-----------------------

Dear colleagues interested in catchment hydrology and ecohydrology,

we thank all of you who have sent an abstract to the conference on New perspectives on hydrological and ecohydrological processes in small natural and human-impacted catchments organized by the Euromediterranean Network of Experimental and Representative Basins (ERB) network, scheduled in the Elba Island, Tuscany, Italy on 15-17 Sept.  2021.

 This is a reminder that the abstract deadline is on 31 May.

 As you know the overall sanitary situation in Italy and Europe is improving, and we are optimistic about the possibility to have the conference in person. However, we are still monitoring the situation and we will send you the final decision by June 30. Please, do not send any registration fee until then.

In the meantime, we invite you to submit your abstracts.

All info here:
http://www.erb2021.unifi.it/

erb_...@yahoo.com

We hope to hear from you soon!

The local organizing committee, on behalf of the ERB Steering Committee.

Daniele, Ginevra, Giulia, Giulio

---

Prof. dr. Daniele Penna

Department of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Forestry (DAGRI)

University of Florence

via San Bonaventura 13, 50145, Florence-Firenze, Italy

ph.:   +39 055 2755645

email: daniel...@unifi.it

Chair of the COST Action “WATSON” https://www.cost.eu/actions/CA19120/#tabs|Name:overview

www.unifi.it/p-doc2-2016-0-A-2c323c2f3a27-1.html

Twitter: https://twitter.com/pennalp

---

Dr. Giulia Zuecco

Hydrology Group

Department of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry

University of Padova

via dell'Università, 16,

35020 Legnaro (PD), ITALY

email: giulia...@unipd.it

ph: +39 049 8272674

---

Giulio Castelli, PhD.

Research Fellow (RTDa)

Water Harvesting Lab

https://www.dagri.unifi.it/vp-261-wh-lab.html

Department of Agriculture, Food, Environment and Forestry (DAGRI)

Università degli Studi di Firenze

Via San Bonaventura, 13, 50145 Firenze, Italy

Mobile: +39 3408596486

email:giulio....@unifi.it