Call-for-papers: Special issue in Water "Groundwater Vulnerability, Risk and Hazard: State of the Art Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques"

David Kirschtel

Jun 4, 2021, 3:56:56 PM6/4/21
to Hydrologic Science

Dear Colleagues,

We hope this letter finds you well.

As Guest Editors of the Special Issue "Groundwater Vulnerability, Risk and Hazard: State of the Art Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques ", we are sending this Paper Invitation on behalf of Water Editorial Office (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/water).

We believe that your contribution will be essential for the excellence of this Issue. We invite you to join the discussion that we are currently hosting by publishing either a research article or review paper. We encourage you to check out the Special Issue website at the following link for our greeting message:

https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/special_issues/vulnerability_groundwater

The submission deadline is 30 March 2022. You may send your manuscript now or up until the deadline. Submitted papers should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We also encourage authors to send a short abstract or tentative title to us in advance.

Water is fully open access. Open access (unlimited and free access by readers) increases publicity and promotes more frequent citations, as indicated by several studies. Open access is supported by the authors and their institutes. An Article Processing Charge (APC) of CHF 2000 currently applies to all accepted papers. However, up to 20% discount (APC of free or discount is up to you) is allowed for Invited Papers.

For further details on the submission process, please see the instructions for authors at the journal website (http://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/instructions).

Please do not hesitate to reach us at aroa...@mdpi.com if you have any questions or comments. We will be more than happy to offer our assistance.

We would be glad to receive a contribution from you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Dr. Rahim Barzegar
Dr. Ata Allah Nadiri
Guest Editors