Opportunity to share your work on hydrology and cyberinfrastructure for sustainability at I-GUIDE Forum Oct 14-16 in Jackson Wyoming, USA

David K

Jul 10, 2024, 12:15:03 PM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues,

Consider sharing your work on hydrology and cyberinfrastructure for sustainability at the I-GUIDE Forum 2024, Convergence Science and Geospatial AI for Environmental Sustainability, coming up October 14-16 in Jackson, Wyoming, USA.

Click here for more information on the I-GUIDE 2024 Forum and to sign up for the Forum mailing list.

I-GUIDE invites researchers and educators, AI and data scientists, and cyberinfrastructure experts to share their work at the 2024 Forum. Papers, Workshop/Tutorials, and Posters should address one or more of the Forum themes:

  1. Frontiers in Data-intensive Convergence and Geospatial Sciences
  2. Geospatial AI and Data Science for Environmental Sustainability
  3. Innovation of CyberGIS and Cyberinfrastructure
  4. Inclusive Education, Training, and Workforce Development

Click here to view the Call for Participation on the I-GUIDE website.

Deadlines:

Paper Submission: July 15, 2024

Workshop/Tutorial Submission: August 15, 2024

Poster Submission: August 15, 2024

Best regards,

David Tarboton

on behalf of I-GUIDE Forum 2024 Conference

---

David Tarboton (he/him/his)

Director, Utah Water Research Laboratory

Sant Endowed Professor of Water Resources Engineering

Utah State University, Logan UT 84322-8200

(435) 797 3172david.t...@usu.edu | https://uwrl.usu.edu/