Inquiring for post doctoral position in ecohydraulics , flood modeling

David K

Jul 2, 2022, 1:02:39 PM7/2/22
to Hydrologic Science
This message is reposted - please respond directly to: anupalb...@gmail.com
=================================

Dear All

Greetings of the day

I hope this email finds you in good health and prosperity

I, Anupal Baruah, am writing to inquire about the possibility of obtaining a post-doctoral position in ecohydraulics /flood modeling. I have been awarded my Ph.D. on 17/02/2022 under the guidance of Prof. Arup Kumar Sarma, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati on the work entitled "Hydrodynamic modeling of the vegetated alluvial channel and its application in aquatic ecology."
    My Ph.D. thesis focuses on solving the 2D governing flow equation and coupling the rigid and flexible vegetation within the model for eco-hydraulic and environmental applications.
       I am now actively looking for post-doctoral opportunities as I am planning to enter academics in the next phase. It will be a matter of privilege if I can be a part of your research works, which will help me to enhance my existing computational and theoretical skills related to hydrology, aquatic ecology, ecohydrology, and sustainability.

With regards

Anupal Baruah
Research Scientist
North Eastern Space Application Center