12-month research position (PhD) to work on extreme river floods with UNSEEN approach at CNR-ISAC, Bologna - ITA

David K

Jul 6, 2024, 2:31:39 PM (10 days ago) Jul 6
to Hydrologic Science

The Institute of Atmospheric Sciences and Climate of the National Research Council of Italy (Bologna) has opened a 12-month fixed term research scientist position (ricercatore a tempo determinato) to work within the TRANSLATE project on using weather and climate ensemble forecasts to better understand extreme river floods in Europe (so called UNSEEN approach).

Please find more information in the attachment.

Due to the short timeframe for the start date and the lengthy process required to issue new work visas by the Italian government, we regret that we can only consider candidates who are either already resident in Italy or hold an EU passport.

Deadline for application: 22 July

Advert TD TRANSLATE .pdf