Abstract submission deadline prolongated: Workshop Alpine Hydrology in Obergurgl (Tyrol, Austria) (24 - 26 November 2021):

David Kirschtel

Jun 17, 2021, 1:32:43 PM6/17/21
to Hydrologic Science
Dear all,
with reference to my mail of May 17th (please see below) I would like to announce that the deadline for registration of abstracts for the Workshop on Alpine Hydrology in Obergurgl (Tyrol/Austria) has been extended to June 20th, 2021. We hope to see you in Obergurgl!
For the organisation committee

Gertraud Meißl

Dear all,
The Hydrological Societies of Austria, Germany and Switzerland invite you to the fourth trinational workshop on Alpine hydrology in Obergurgl (Tyrol/Austria) from 24 to 26 November 2021. Please find the invitation to the workshop as well as the registration form (registration until 6 June 2021, geschaef...@dyhdrog.de) attached. The workshop language is German, but presentations can also be given in English. We hope that the Covid 19 situation will allow the workshop to take place and look forward to your participation.
For the organisation committee
Gertraud Meißl

PS: For guests from Italy: please note that the direct connection from Merano to Obergurgl via the Timmelsjoch is closed at the time of the workshop (winter closure).

Dr. Gertraud Meißl
Institut für Geographie
Universität Innsbruck
Innrain 52