Searching for a postdoc position in isotope transport modeling and applications

David K

Jun 29, 2022, 3:08:41 PM6/29/22
to Hydrologic Science
Reposted, please respond to: tzho...@ucr.edu

=========
Dear colleagues,

Hope you are doing well. I am a fourth-year PhD student working with Prof. Jirka Šimůnek at University of California, Riverside. I am expected to graduate between this December and next June. I am now searching for a postdoc position in the United States.

My main research areas are development and applications of the transport model for soil water stable isotopes considering fractionation. My main skills are vadose zone modeling (using the HYDRUS model), and the main programming languages that I am good at are Fortran and Python.

If you have any opportunity, could please share with me.

Thanks in advance and Best regards,
Tiantian Zhou