Post-doc (3) - Job opportunity at University of Milan

ยอดดู 125 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

David Kirschtel

ยังไม่อ่าน,
5 มิ.ย. 2564 09:43:175/6/64
ถึง Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues, I'd like to inform you that selections for 3 post-doc positions type A (two years fellowships, possibly renewable for other two years) at the Department of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences of the University of Milan are open (https://www.unimi.it/en/research/doing-research-us/research-fellowships).

The ENG link to download the call is:

https://www.unimi.it/sites/default/files/2021-05/BANDO_tipo_A_2021%20eng.pdf

The ITA link to download the call is:

https://www.unimi.it/sites/default/files/2021-05/bando%20assegni%20A%202021_signed.pdf

The call will be quite competitive because, this year, there are seven research sub-lines for only three positions. However, I hope for maximum participation towards the sub-line "Irrigation challenges in urban, peri-urban and rural areas" (full description at the link: https://disaapress.unimi.it/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Sotto-linea_Masseroni_AdR_A2021_AF_FINAL.pdf)

The deadline for the applications is 30 June 2021, 12.00 AM (CEST)

For any information, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards, Daniele Masseroni  (daniele....@unimi.it)

ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ