Water Resources Podcast Update

David K

Jul 8, 2024, 1:11:50 PM (8 days ago) Jul 8
to Hydrologic Science

Hi folks

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the people who have recorded a podcast with me in the past, 36 episodes recorded since Sep. 2022 (https://wrp.beg.utexas.edu/).

Thanks also to all the listeners to the podcast.

Currently the podcast is distributed through Spotify and Apple Podcast and Youtube.

I also include the script and the highlights with links to papers on the website https://wrp.beg.utexas.edu/

I would welcome any feedback on the podcast.

My hope is that it helps communicate the science that many people are doing to a broader audience and give them an opportunity to synthesize their work.

  1. Any thoughts on other approaches to distribute the podcast?
  2. The highlights take some effort and am wondering if many people look at the highlights?
  3. I would like some feedback on potential topics for new episodes?
  4. Do you think it would be worthwhile to have a discussion with two people to discuss topics that are currently being debated?

I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your support.

All the best

Bridget

Bridget R. Scanlon

Fisher Endowed Chair and Prieto Fellow in Geological Sciences
Research Professor
Bureau of Economic Geology
Jackson School of Geosciences
Univ. of Texas at Austin