30th Conference of the Danubian Countries + R Workshop - Aug 2023

David K

Feb 17, 2023, 2:22:27 PM2/17/23
to Hydrologic Science
Dear colleagues,

let me inform you that between 21st and 23rd August 2023, there is another Conference of the Danubian Countries planned to be held in Vienna, Austria. The conference should be accompanied by an one-day R Workshop devoted to its basics, analysis of temporal and spatial data in hydrology and hydrological modelling. As well, selected young scientists up to 30 will be awarded for their contribution. The conference is one of the three so-called Vienna Water Conferences and the deadline for abstract submission is now set to 28th February. Please, kindly find the attached leaflet and the websites of the conferences at https://rivers.boku.ac.at/ prepared by our Austrian colleagues for more information.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Vienna!

On behalf of the Czech National Committee for Hydrology,
--
Ondrej Ledvinka
Hydrology Database and Water Budget Department

--

30th Danube Conference Vienna 2023-Leaflet.pdf