Call for abstracts EGU23: Environmental impact of academic research (EOS4.2)

David K

Dec 1, 2022, 2:14:16 PM12/1/22
to Hydrologic Science
Dear colleagues,

It is a pleasure for us to announce the session EOS4.2 "Evaluating and reducing the environmental impact of academic research in Geosciences" (Education and Outreach Sessions planning group) at the upcoming EGU 2023 General Assembly from 23-28 April 2023.

This session aims to question our professional activities in academic research in a context where it is urgent to adopt sustainable practices for the climate and the environment. We want to bring together researchers from the Geosciences community who have started a reflection on the environmental footprint of their research activities and who are initiating actions to reduce this footprint.

The complete description of the session can be found here: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/44936

Please note that EGU restricts authors to submit one abstract as 1st author, but a second abstract can be submitted to sessions led by the Education and Outreach Sessions (EOS) programme group.

We are looking forward to your contributions to the session. Please keep in mind that the deadline for submissions is the 10th Jan 2023, 13:00 CET.

Also, please share this announcement in your network with people that might be interested in contributing to the session.
Looking forward to seeing you, in person or virtually,
Louise Mimeau, Odin Marc, Yona Silvy, Pauline Bonnet

Louise Mimeau
INRAE RiverLy