@EGU2023: IT1.11/NP0.2 Digitalisation processes of complex systems: Urban Geosciences and Geo-Health

David K

Dec 1, 2022, 2:21:56 PM12/1/22
to Hydrologic Science

Dear Colleague and Friend,

We trust that this email will find you and your family doing very well.

The EGU deadline for travel support requests (including registration and abstract fee waivers) is  Thursday 1 December 2022, 13:00 CET.
the general deadline for abstracts is  Tuesday 10 January 2023 13:00 CET
(see below how to submit your abstract in a few clicks )

We invite you to submit an abstract to the Inter & Transdisciplinary Session IT1.11/NP0.2 Digitalisation processes of complex systems: Urban Geosciences and Geo-Health  (see short description below)
of the hybrid European Geosciences Union General Assembly 2023  (23-28 April 2023, Vienna and online)

Best regards,

Daniel, Masatoshi, Klaus and Danlu

——————————— a few clicks to submit  your abstract ———————————

- select “Abstract Submission”
- if you already registered to EGU, just login, otherwise create your account (do it as early as possible)
- you can revise your abstract until the abstract submission deadline (10 January)