Masters programme -Environmental Monitoring, Modelling and Reconstruction - Northumbria Uni, GBR

David K

Jul 12, 2024, 12:14:48 PM (4 days ago) Jul 12
to Hydrologic Science
This message is cross posted from another list - please respond directly to the original sender.
Dear Colleagues,

Are you or do you know a graduate interested in a masters course in understanding environmental change? Please take a look at our Northumbria University Masters programme in Environmental Monitoring, Modelling and Reconstruction (EMMR):

https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/courses/environmental-monitoring-modelling-and-reconstruction-msc-dtfemm6/

Students from our programme go on to a range of careers – both academic and industrial, we cater for both. It’s not too late to apply for the next academic year. If you're interested, please check out our Instagram on @msc.emmr and contact either the programme lead Kate Winter (k.wi...@northumbria.ac.uk) or me, Mel Sandells (melody....@northumbria.ac.uk) – we would love to hear from you!

With best wishes,

Mel

melody....@gmail.com