vacancy for a young researcher / PostDoc in water quality and eco-hydrological modelling at TU Braunschweig (Germany)

David K

Jun 17, 2022, 2:56:53 PM6/17/22
to Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that we have an opening for a young researcher / PostDoc in water quality and eco-hydrological modelling at TU Braunschweig, Leichtweiß Institute for Hydraulic Engineering.

More details can be found online (only in German): https://www.tu-braunschweig.de/stellenangebote/vorlagen/stellenangebot-normal-20-1-8-1-15-1-18

The application deadline is July 13, 2022.

Looking forward to compelling applications.

Best wishes

Kai

--
___________________________________

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kai Schröter

Tel: +49(0)531-391-3950  Email: kai.sc...@tu-braunschweig.de
Sekretariat Tel: +49(0)531-391-3976 Fax: +49(0)531-391-3955
https://www.tu-braunschweig.de/lwi/hywa
orcid.org/0000-0002-3173-7019

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Leichtweiss-Institut für Wasserbau (LWI)
Abteilung Hydrologie, Wasserwirtschaft und Gewässerschutz (HYWAG)
Beethovenstr. 51a
D-38106 Braunschweig

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Leichtweiss Institute for Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources (LWI)
Division of Hydrology, Water Management and Water Protection (HYWAG)
Beethovenstr. 51a
D-38106 Braunschweig
Germany