Invitation to IGI Global Water Challenges in a Changing World webinar series - 16th February 2021 Prof Harry Dixon

David Kirschtel

Feb 16, 2021, 12:43:03 PM2/16/21
to hydro...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the “Water Challenges in a Changing World” seminar series of Institute of Global Innovation (IGI) at Birmingham. The series of online seminars offers interdisciplinary perspectives on global water challenges by a field of international research leaders in the run-up to the UN World Water Day (https://www.unwater.org/what-we-do/inspire-action/) on 22 March 2021 (with next year’s theme being on “Water2me”).

We are pleased to announce our fifth seminar of the “Water Challenges in a Changing World” series on 16th February (12-13hrs GMT) by Prof Harry Dixon  (https://www.ceh.ac.uk/staff/harry-dixon) of the UK Centre of Ecology and Hydrology, who will be talking about:

Prof. Harry Dixon

“Innovation in operational water monitoring“

Please use the login instructions below for this webinar to be hosted in ZOOM

We are looking forward to welcoming you for Harry’s and all the forthcoming talks of this exciting series (a full list of future speakers and dates is enclosed).
Please feel free to share the invite amongst your networks.

Best regards

Stefan
(on behalf of the IGI Water Challenges team)

Login information:

Stefan Krause is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: IGI Water Challenges Seminar Prof Harry Dixon
Time: Feb 16, 2021 12:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 891 6535 3712
Passcode: 534785
One tap mobile
+442034815240,,89165353712# United Kingdom
+442039017895,,89165353712# United Kingdom

Dial by your location
        +44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
        +44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom
        +44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
        +44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom
        +44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 891 6535 3712

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
149.137.40.110 (Singapore)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 891 6535 3712
Passcode: 534785

Prof. Stefan Krause
Chair of Ecohydrology and Biogeochemistry
School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
Twitter: @stefankrauseh2o https://twitter.com/stefankrauseh2o

Theme Lead Water Challenges - Institute of Global Innovation: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/global-goals/igi/water-challenges.aspx

BIFoR – Birmingham Institute of Forest Research: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/bifor/index.aspx