Call for Paper (Waiver): [Climate] Special Issue – Climate Variability in the Mediterranean Region

Dee Kay

Jan 24, 2022, 1:58:30 PM1/24/22
to Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues,

the open access journal Climate (ISSN 2225-1154) is now running a Special Issue entitled "Climate Variability in the Mediterranean Region" (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/climate/special_issues/climate_Mediterranean).

I am serving as Guest Editor for this issue and I would like to cordially invite you to contribute with an article.

The Editorial Office provides discounts to early bird submissions.

Papers may be submitted from now until 30 September 2022. Interested authors are invited to send a short abstract or tentative title to the Editorial Office in advance (sophi...@mdpi.com).

Best regards,

Tommaso Caloiero

--
Ing. Tommaso Caloiero
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche - Istituto per i Sistemi Agricoli e Forestali del Mediterraneo (CNR-ISAFOM)

Dr. Tommaso Caloiero
Institute for Agricultural and Forest Systems in the Mediterranean, National Research Council of Italy (CNR-ISAFOM)
Via Cavour, 4-6 - 87036 Rende (CS) - Italy
Phone: +390984841464
Mobile: +393392061009
Orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-0393-4592