GSA Topical Session - Science Communication

David K

Jun 28, 2022, 10:49:28 AM6/28/22
to Hydrologic Science

Hello scientists and communicators,

This year’s Geological Society of America (GSA) 2022 Annual Conference is rapidly approaching. The hybrid conference will be taking place in Denver, CO on October 9-12 and online everywhere. We invite you to submit abstracts to our session, T173. Giving Voice to Geosciences beyond the Science World, by the deadline of July 19, 2022.

Session Description: This session showcases creative communication of geosciences with various media in venues beyond traditional university settings, highlighting multidisciplinary collaborations and diverse voices by connecting with diverse audiences.

We welcome submissions from researchers, students, professionals, and any others working to communicate in any geoscience field. Submissions can highlight past, present, or future projects, collaborations, field trips, and other efforts aimed at teaching and communicating with a broader audience. Please reach out to Emily Iskin with any questions.

Sincerely,

Emily Iskin, emily...@colostate.edu

Sarah Lamm, sl...@ksu.edu

Lisa Gardiner, lisa...@ucar.edu