@EGU22: HS10.5 Stable isotopes to study water and nutrient dynamics in the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum

Dee Kay

Jan 12, 2022, 10:45:26 AM1/12/22
to Hydrologic Science

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to be part of our EGU22 session HS10.5, "Stable isotopes to study water and nutrient dynamics in the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum."

This session aims to address the current state of the art for methods, applications, and process interpretations using stable isotopes in the critical zone and foster interdisciplinary exchange. We welcome experimental and modeling studies that present methodological developments and applications of isotope tracers to improve the actual knowledge of the water and nutrient exchanges at the soil-plant-atmosphere interfaces. Studies that seek to cross disciplinary boundaries and reveal new eco-hydrological process understanding are especially welcome.

You can submit your abstract here:
https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU22/abstractsubmission/42671

The deadline for the abstract submission is 12 January 2022, 13:00 CET.

We are very much looking forward to meeting you at EGU22!

The HS10.5 convener team,

Jana von Freyberg

Natalie Orlowski

Adrià Barbeta