dann not Install Hydromal on R3.6.3 on Mac Sierra 10.12.6

chris ruub

Apr 1, 2020, 5:36:16 AM4/1/20
to hydromad users
Hello!

I tried to install according to the instruction.
But always get following message:

> install.packages("hydromad", repos="http://hydromad.catchment.org") #bei der ersten Installation
Warning in install.packages :
  unable to access index for repository http://hydromad.catchment.org/bin/macosx/el-capitan/contrib/3.6:
Package which is only available in source form, and may need compilation of C/C++/Fortran:
  ‘hydromad’
Do you want to attempt to install these from sources? (Yes/no/cancel) install.packages("hydromad", repos="http://hydromad.catchment.org") #bei der ersten Installation
Error in install.packages : Unrecognized response “install.packages("hydromad", repos="http://hydromad.catchment.org") #bei der ersten Installation”

I first installed the recommended packages and loaded the libraryies, seem that all of them are there now.

install.packages(c("zoo", "latticeExtra", "polynom", "car", "Hmisc","reshape"))
library("zoo")
library("latticeExtra")
library("polynom")
library("car")
library("Hmisc")
library("reshape")

What shall I do? do I have to update to the latest Software on my Mac?

Alex

Apr 1, 2020, 7:01:24 PM4/1/20
to hydromad users

That version of macOS should be fine.  Have you tried typing Yes in the console when it asks you to compile from source?