HBV in R

138 просмотров

Jen Kern

не прочитано,
27 окт. 2020 г., 11:30:0327.10.2020
– hydromad users
Does anyone use HBV in R? Do you have any suggested packages to run the model?

Afshin

не прочитано,
27 окт. 2020 г., 12:32:1227.10.2020
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jen

I use the TUWmodel package.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 7:00 PM Jen Kern <jmk...@vt.edu> wrote:
Does anyone use HBV in R? Do you have any suggested packages to run the model?

Joseph Guillaume

не прочитано,
27 окт. 2020 г., 18:48:3927.10.2020
– hydromad users
Hi Jen,

We actually have a HBV implementation for hydromad nearly ready to go.

At the moment it can be installed from GitHub here: https://github.com/buzacott/hydromad/tree/hbv

I'll try to find time to merge it soon...

Cheers,

Joseph

Jen Kern

не прочитано,
28 окт. 2020 г., 08:15:2228.10.2020
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out--I really appreciate it.

One question regarding the install (I'm fairly inexperienced with GitHub)--I installed the hydromad package per the normal syntax, but can't install the development version. Can I access the HBV code with the standard hydromad code?

Thanks,
Jen

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "hydromad users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hydromad-users/CADfpD63gVyt3De5-HoyaAwVZD_57en906Q72rrZR8mo%3DX_n8_Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Alex

не прочитано,
28 окт. 2020 г., 22:51:5328.10.2020
– hydromad users
Hi Jen,

You will need to install it from GitHub as it isn't in the release version of hydromad yet. You can install it from my GitHub repo with devtools::install_github('https://github.com/buzacott/hydromad', ref='hbv'). Ensure you have the devtools package installed.

The HBV model is an adaptation of the HBV light model as described here: http://www.hydrol-earth-syst-sci.net/16/3315/2012/

Let me know if you find/have any issues.

Alex

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
19 нояб. 2022 г., 13:10:1919.11.2022
– hydromad users
Hello
this link  devtools::install_github('https://github.com/buzacott/hydromad', ref='hbv')isnt working.It shows Error in utils::download.file(url, path, method = method, quiet = quiet,  :cannot open URL 'https://api.github.com/repos/buzacott/hydromad/tarball/hbv.I am not able to download HBV model.I want to use it through hydromad

Alex

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2022 г., 10:21:4220.11.2022
– hydromad users
That branch is no longer there as HBV has been merged into the main branch. Try one of these options below:

devtools::install_github('josephguillaume/hydromad')

or

options(repos=c("https://hydromad.github.io",getOption("repos")))
install.packages("hydromad")

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2022 г., 10:24:1120.11.2022
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Alex
I have installed hydromad.The problem is not with installing hydromad.The problem is with installing hbv model or using HBV through R

--
Er. Mehnaz Akhter
Assistant Professor, Department of Civil Engineering

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2022 г., 10:35:3020.11.2022
– hydromad users
Thanks. The link provided by you has helped me to use HBV model in hydromad. What about HYMOD?I am not able to use that through hydromad?Is there any link which will help me to intsall HYMOD and then i can use hymod through hydromad?Alex ,kindly provide me Your email id.I am thankful to you

Alex

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2022 г., 10:41:5520.11.2022
– hydromad users
HYMOD isn't implemented in hydromad. You can see the available soil moisture accounting/routing modules here under their respective headers https://hydromad.github.io/reference/index.html

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
20 нояб. 2022 г., 11:51:4220.11.2022
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the quick response.I have used HYMOD through bluecat,but we can use only two optimization algorithms(optim and DEoptim).I want to use other algorithms in HYMOD calibration which I am not able to do in hymodbluecat.In hydromad,variety of algorithms are available.Hope there can be some way to add models outside the hydromad to hydromad

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2022 г., 03:36:1026.11.2022
– hydromad users
Dear Alex,
Is there a way to add HYMOD to hydromad?

Willem Vervoort

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2022 г., 23:43:3726.11.2022
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mehnaz,
As I explained in my other e-mail, yes you can add HYMOD yourself if you have the code in R. You can look at the github repository what the structure of the Hydromad objects are and you can reformat your code to match this. We currently don't have the code of HYMOD in R, but we would appreciate any new contribution.

I can see that HYMOD might require two different routing routines?

Good luck!
Willem

Mehnaz Akhter

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2022 г., 23:44:5826.11.2022
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for the helpful information.

mehnaz akhter

не прочитано,
6 мая 2023 г., 05:03:0106.05.2023
– hydromad users
can u send code for  TUWmodel package in R

Willem Vervoort

не прочитано,
6 мая 2023 г., 06:07:2006.05.2023
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com

mehnaz akhter

не прочитано,
6 мая 2023 г., 06:12:3606.05.2023
– hydroma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Dr. Willem Vervoort for the quick replies.Actually i am doing model comparison study so i want models available in hydromad. I am being able to run only gr4j,sacsma,hbv,simhyd,ihacres.Not able to run other lumped models in hydromad

--
Regards
Er. Mehnaz Akhter
Assistant Professor