Screening daily stream flow data

Erick Garcia

Aug 5, 2021, 11:07:14 PM8/5/21
to Hydrology

Dear all,

If I have just one station with 30 years of daily discharge records, what kind of screening test do you recommend before using this data to calibrate my Swat model. Most of the screening methods are for monthly or annual data, I mean trends and jumps analyses, or needs more stations such as double mass methods.  For example, If I aggregate my daily data to monthly, I can apply some statistical tests, and correct my monthly data, but what about my daily data? Is it possible to correct it according to my monthly data?

I hope you can give me any advice about it.

Erick