UNESCO survey “AI/ML in the Hydrology Community” (invitation to participate)

Nilay Dogulu

May 4, 2024, 12:58:35 AMMay 4
to Nilay Dogulu, Bastien Dieppois

*** sincere apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues (in Bcc),

We are looking for your participation in the survey  “AI/ML in the Hydrology Community” – a joint initiative by the UNESCO Intergovernmental Hydrological Programme (IHP) and the Transversal Working Group B “Machine Learning and Hydrology” of IHP EURO-FRIEND.

To participate please click the link: https://forms.office.com/e/5bkkBypXgP

  • The survey is available in English, French and Spanish (right top corner).

  • It takes approximately 20 minutes.

  • Deadline for participation is 17 June 2024.

  • It will contribute to IHP Phase IX Output 1.9 on "New Technologies".

  • The flyer is attached for your reference.

  • Hashtags for sharing on social media are: #hydrologyML #hydrologyAI #AIMLhydrology #UNESCO

It would be great if you could share the survey widely within your networks. We are especially looking for participation from the public (national hydrological services) and private sector (e.g., consulting firms) in addition to hydrologists in academia/science.

Thanks in advance for your time and support.

With kind regards,

Nilay Dogulu and Bastien Dieppois

on behalf of Transversal Working Group B “Machine Learning and Hydrology”

Survey_ML_flyer_v0.PNG