EGU 2021 | Advances in forest hydrology - HS 2.1.5

Alicia Correa

Dec 10, 2020, 10:53:56 AM12/10/20
to hydr...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to contribute to our session:
Advances in forest hydrology - HS 2.1.5 at the upcoming virtual EGU General Assembly, 19-30 April 2021.

This session focuses on latest advances in the field of forest hydrology, aiming to bring together studies that will enhance our understanding about physical and biogeochemical processes linking forests to water, and about the response of these systems to disturbance and global change.

 We invite field experimentalists and modelers working in forest hydrology from all climatic regions to submit contributions that:
  • Improve our understanding of forested hydrological processes;
  • Assess the hydrology-related impacts of land use/cover change in forested systems;
  • Present new methods or tools that unveil new perspectives or data sources in forest hydrology;
  • Include interdisciplinary research that supports the consideration of overlooked soil-plant-atmosphere components in hydrological studies.
We kindly encourage you to submit your abstract before 13 January 2021 at 13:00 CET.
To submit your abstract please click Submit abstract
You can find more information on how to submit an abstract here.

Please share this announcement with others who may be interested in submitting to or attending this session.

In case you have any questions regarding our session, please do not hesitate to contact us.

With best wishes,
Session conveners: Alicia Correa, Christian Birkel, Luisa Hopp, Rodolfo Nobrega and Daniele Penna.

mlga...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2020, 1:49:20 PM12/10/20
to hydr...@googlegroups.com
thanks
does it involve any charges to be paid, if so is there any way for waiving off these charges for sharing of real ground experiences of forest hydrology based findings like in my case who worked for 4 decades on such relevant aspects in India

Dr. M. L. Gaur
                       Ph. D (Hydrology - IIT Roorkee); Fellow IASWC; Fellow IAH; Fellow RMSI
PROFESSOR (Soil & Water Engineering) : 2016 onward
Deptt of Agricultural Engineering; B A College of Agriculture, Anand
Anand Agricultural University Anand-388310 Gujarat, India
Contacts : Phone : +91-02692-260440   Email : mlg...@aau.in  Web Site : www.aau.in
Previous Affiliations
@ Anand Agricultural University  (2009- 2016)
Professor & Head, Deptt of Soil & Water Engg, CAET Godhra
Principal, College of Agril Engineering & Technology & Dean, Faculty of Agril Engg
@ ICAR-DARE- Govt of India (ARS 1986 Batch – up to 2009)
Shouldered Positions of Scientist, Sr. Scientist; & Principal Scientist (SWCE) at  Key Institutions(~24 Yrs) 1. IISWC Dehradun/Agra/Datia/Vasad  2.NAARM Hyderabad,  3. IARI New Delhi,  4. IGFRI Jhansi